1987 442 parts/project

Car is Blue/Blue and could be restorable but needs a fair bit of work, or use to restore your 442/make a clone.

Bad points:

Headliner sagging

Drivers door sags badly

Both doors rusted at corners

Drivers rear qtr rusted at bottom

Passanger side rocker panel rusted in center

Original rims long gone

No rear end in car

Small tear on drivers seat bottom

Aftermarket shifter handle

Good points:

Stock and unmodified

Working power moonroof

Original eng/tranny

Original int trim and speedo

Original Paint (although shows its age)

Also has the other basic options you'd expect from a 442 (leather wrap wheel, console, etc)

History as I know it is car was the daily driver for a boston area resturant owner, who bought a new corvette finally and no longer needed car. Mileage if I remember correctly is about 110k, and will be listed as original on title. I do not have pictures of the car, and its really something that needs to be looked at in person so you can see everything there is to it. Did run and drive great 110 miles to where it is now when first purchased.

I basically will need to get $1500 out of the car as-is where-is firm. I can arrange to install a basic 7.5 rear in car hooked up so car will run/drive for an extra $300 non-refundable deposit prior to pickup of vehicle.

If and only if enough people commit to buying parts off the car where it adds up to $1400 I will part out. Email with any questions but remember, I am unable to take pics at this time.