Rare 1957 ford country sedan for sale PRICE LOWERED!!!

[color:"blue"] 1957

Ford

Country Sedan

$6,500 (As low as i'll go down from $7,000)

Located Jessup PA 18434 near Scranton PA

For pics vist http://members.aol.com/hotrodking18434/Page1.htm

To contact me send a reply or an email w/ the subject asking my email adress is HOTRODKING18434@AOL.COM

DETAILS: This is a rare 1957 Ford Country Sedan. IT is over 80% restored including new paint not even a year old,new seats,dual exhaust,carpet, and lots more. The ONLY draw backs are passanger and back seat window on the right are cracked,roof has tares but have new materil for it just not put in,back bumper is dented,crome has very little rust but does have some,carb spits,needs new wipper blades,dash has a big scratch under key slot,molding around door is bad,arm rest need a covering (not all of them),and visors need to be redone.They are the ONLY things that needs work on. Other then that everything is near perfect or is.Runs and drives real good.There is a 312 super charged V8 automatic engine in it.The ones like on a t-bird.The color of the car is fire engine red and white.Send reply or email me if intersted,or (and) w/ any qustions email me at HOTRODKING18434@AOL.COM

Sorry, I will but u will have to wait intill tommrow because it is being stored at 1 of my grages and i dont have time to take off the cover or go there now.

sorry u will have to wait to this weekend i cant get into the grage 2 c it anothr car is blocking it and on the other side is a trailer so ther for i cant open the door to get the vin Sorry about that!!