FOR SALE- 60 BUICK ELECTRA 225 CONVERTIBLE

reatta vice

This has to be one of the nicest original & loaded up deuce twenty fives you will ever see. White exterior with matching white convertible top featuring the original 2-tone teal (blue/green) vinyl interior. Options include very rare factory a/c blowing through the dashboard plus one of the rarest options you will ever see on this car,that being factory bucket seats & console (first one I have ever seen with bucket seats & console, see picture). Had I mentioned that this car has speed control, wonderbar radio, power driver's seat, power windows, radio antenna, light sentinal, and all these options are working perfectly. This car is a rust free original with 1 repaint & replacement top. A new set of Dayton WWW radial tires have just been put on. The dual exhaust system, brake system, front end rebuild, a/c condenser have less than 500 miles since replacement. Also included is the factory shop manual, owner's manual, warranty book, & delivering dealer envelope from dealer in Georgia. The odometer shows less than 18K miles & was represented in 1996 by previous owner as being actual. Current Florida title reads exempt so I can't verify mileage as orignal but it sure looks like this may be actual. Car is located in S. Florida. You can call me toll free @ 1-877-862-3428 and I will be happy to answer any and all questions you may have. I can also e-mail you a complete set of pictures of this car. This car runs excellent and all mechanicals in proper working order. The undercarriage is clean, original, & rust free. If you are looking for a car like this, you can own it today for $27,500.00. This is a great deal for a car in this condition with all these options. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Hope to hear from you. Stuart Hershoff, Miami, Florida