1964 Cadillac de Ville Convertible - For Sale or Trade for '55

Hi, Everybody!

I just heard about this website and thought I would give it a try! I am a totally certifiable car junkie and have experienced many great cars over the years. Although there are many cars - old and new- that get my heart racing, I have always been partial to Cadillacs of the 1940s, 50s and 60s in particular. I have recently purchased a really nice 1964 deVille Convertible in need of some work, but very presentable cosmetically and in very good shape mechanically. I am amazed at how well the engine and transmission work on this car nearly 40 years after she rolled off the assembly line! I have received many compliments and thumbs-ups from passersby and have really enjoyed every opportunity to drop the top and take her for a spin. She is my very first convertible and I really love her! However, I do have a confession to make! As much as I really do love owning her, the one car I have always wanted to own is a 1955 Coupe de Ville. If you know of someone who may be looking for a car like mine, especially someone who may have a 1955 Coupe to trade (sorry, it HAS to be a Coupe!), I would appreciate it very much if you would let me know! Thanks!

John