1968 Sportwagon 400 For Sale, $1100.00, New York City

1968 Sportwagon 400, car has no third seat, no AC, AM radio, posi-traction, electric rear window, road wheels (with correct 1968 centers), had wood grain (it was dealer installed). car has minor rust starting on rear wheel wheels (i must state that it is the beginning stages right now), typical rust around roof glass, and the front of the hood has rust holes. the seats need to be recovered, all interior plastic (including door panels) are in very good condition except for the steering wheel. car has about 75,000 miles (it sat for many years between the first and second owner i am the fourth owner) engine milege is unknown (i replaced the stocker with 69' 400 engine) i have the orginal engine, the sale of which will be considered. The car is cream colored with a tan interior.

The car also has a TH-400, and it comes with a roof-rack, and some original door wheater stripping i have for the car. I also have all of the original paperwork with the exception of the window sticker.

The car does run and drive, but i would not suggest driving it more than 200 miles. The tires are dry rotted, and i am not to sure about the condition of the brakes. I am selling the car as is, and am only asking $1100.00.

The car is located in Staten Island, New York and if you wish to contact me or want to see photos please email me at leicam2@aol.com.

thanks

james driscoll