72 Buick GS350 For sale $2400.00 o.b.o!!!!

I have a '72 GS350 th350 for sale. The motor has been bored .030 and everything is new inside. I invested $1100.00 in the motor alone and it has only about 24-30 hours of running time on it, the original block was not used but it does come with the car. The body is in really great shape, trunk floor doors & floor pans are solid and so are the rear quarters, even the drain plugs are intact. Trunk lid is good as far as i know and the fenders are above average besides a dent in one of them. The interior has good door panels and rear seats. The original bench seat is missing and has one out of a lemans in it now. It needs a master cylinder and shocks and front end rebuild, but it does run and drive. This car has been in storage for 10 years while i lived in Europe. I had replaced the orignal body with donor body. It originally had drum brakes now disc, the original rearend is gone. It has new springs in the rear,new battery, and 4x 14" chrome factory rims w/ 2x original center caps on it. It has the air cleaner and hood but it is missing the grille. The car is a yellow ext with cream colored vynil top and white & black int.

I am asking $2400.00 o.b.o.

Call or e-mail me for details and pictures (DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS FORUM)

I can possibly deliver too...

Thanks,

Jason Hise

1-317-371-0045 call anytime

bop_connection@yahoo.com

B.O.P. Connection

Boone County Indiana