1957 C hevrolet ( 2 door hardtop coupe ) For Sale In PA

Subject: 57 Chevrolet For Restoration

I have a 1957 Chevrolet for sale. The car is not in good shape and would require extensive restoration. The 2 door hardtop coupe was stored since the 70's in shelter most of the time. The known body parts that would be needed for restoration are the driver's side rear quarter and door due to extensive rust damage. Also both rockers are badly rusted. The 2 bumpers are intact but would require new chrome. The 2 front floor boards would need replaced. Other body infections should be able to be repaired by a professional body mechanic. The interior black rolled and pleated seats may be ok. The headliner would need replaced. The mechanics of the vehicle would need to be thoughly gone over. The car has a 327 motor and 4 speed manual transmission. Even though the engine was not run for a long time it would after being thoroughly serviced.

I am looking for a motivated buyer who plans on restoring the vehicle. I will take the highest offer from a motivated individual. I have a local offer of $2,000. I feel due to the classic value of the vehicle the car is worth more. The car is located in Lititz, PA. Please contact me via email at davidk77@ptd.net with any questions you may have. I would provide my telephone number to interested individuals.

The buyer would be responcible for making the needed arrangements and paying for the pickup and delivery of the car. Please make an offer ASAP. I want to move quickly.

I have a few photos I can email to you upon request.

Thanks,

David Kreischer

davidk77@ptd.net