300 motor and tranny needed

I would like to purchase a 300 V8 and 2 speed tranny in nice working order to put in my 64 Sportwagon. It originally had the HiPo version but I would consider any setup for this car that would bolt right in and get me going. I am located in Seattle and am looking for something nearby as shipping would prove cost prohibitive. Thanks in advance, Greg

Hi,

My friend Dave Miller in Puyallup may have one for sale. I know that he had a 1965 four barrel motor out of a Skylark and I believe that it also had the trans with it. It was removed from a running car. His number is 253-841-9316

Keith

I just pulled a working ST300 from my '68 GS350. I'm replacing it with a TH350, so I just want to move it to keep wifey happier. I'm just in California, so shipping may not be a big deal. I've got everything, and it all works. JLJJTHOM@AOL.COM Thanks Jim

I just took a Super Turbine 300 transmission out of my 64 Skylark Conv. I am in Keller, TX (DFW area.) It was working good when I took it out. You can have it if you want it. Come pick it up or pay for packaging and shipping.

E-mail me if interested.