Wanted rust free 1976/77 Century/Regal 2 door

Like the subject says, I'm looking for a rust free shell, or whole car. 1976 or 77 Century or Regal, 2 door, small 1/4 glass, and if it's got the Hurst Hatch T-Roof option, even better! I'm located in Niagara Falls Canada, so shipping is a bit of a concern, but I'm just starting my search, so I'm looking into just about everything right now. If you've got one, know someone that's got one, or can give me some places to look or point me in the right dirrection, email me sho@screech.ws thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

I have exactly what you are looking for! I have a 1977 Regal. It is rust free and immaculate! I am asking $2500 and it is a firm price. It has a 350 V8 and 97,000 miles. It is gold with the white landau top. You would not believe the condition of the interior. It looks brand new. The exterior is Gold and is rust free. There is a small dent on the RR Qtr, and a couple of tiny door dings. The paint is faded a little, but it is a BEAUTIFUL car. Please let me know if you are interested. It is a Utah Car, but I live in Indiana, USA.

Thank You,

Scott Helton

2615 East 6th Street

Anderson, IN 46012

765-621-0944 Cell

regal33@aol.com

• 1 month later...

I'm still looking. Thought I had found one with 'very little rust' but it was too much for me. I've already got one with rust heh. So i'm still in the market for one. Shipping/delivery help would be great too. thanks.

ive got a 76 free spirit..."super clean" 58k miles...1 tiny itsy-bity door ding..insured for $20k....also know another guy has one "sort ofclean" 115k miles for about $7,000....but needs some interior work

$16,800 american cash dor mine

Saw your friend's need for an interior on the 76 Pace car. I have a 76 Pace Car with the t-tops and decals still in place and wheels. Engine & interior is 100% complete. The interior is fantastic less the carpet -- even the dash without cracks -- the console does -- seats are great. The body unfortunately is rusted through just about everywhere but the frame. Will sell for parts. Contact Coderjay@triad.rr.com laugh.gif [color:\\"green\\"]

my freind is not interested in spending any $$ for his free spirit....but what r you asking for it??..and where r you located....might be interested..or know someone else....