Price Reduced on 1968 Skylark

I have a 1968 Skylark Custom for sale.

The car is SOLID in every aspect with the only remaining need being a new grill, although the current one is not bad, merely cracked. The car is a silver/blue color outside and blue inside. Exterior is perfect! Mechanically PERFECT! Interior is PERFECT! It is a 350 4 barrel and runs very nice! I am asking $5,900.00 but will entertain any reasonable SERIOUS offer. You can see the car at www.greatvehicles.com, and do a "Power Search" and merely input 1968 in the year ranges you are searching. I also have digital pics, if interested email gcdawgs43@hotmail.com or call 614-871-7265 after 4 pm M-F and on weekends or 614-645-7979 7am-4pm M-F, OR, 614-578-5549 (cell) anytime! Located in central Ohio.

Doug Hoover

• 1 month later...

That's an EXTREMELY stupid statement....."why not keep it"....are you an embecile or something? There are a lot of very nice cars for sale...I'm selling it because I want to sell it since I have to break it out in detail for you. Why don't you take your opinions on the price and your ignorant comments back to the teen chat room you came from you idiot.