1960 Electra for sale

I am be offering a near perfect 1960 Electra 4739 4 door hard top.

painted the correct Titian Red, with flawless NOS interior.The engine and engine compartment are repainted and detailed perfectly. Transmission was rebuilt last fall, this car has been restored using only NOS parts, and at the last Buick Nationals was awarded Gold Senior.This car will score 397 points out of 400. To be perfect the following would have to be done, replace the two exhaust tail pipes(I used an exhaust manifold paint on them, and got points deducted) and the passenger side front wheel well molding has a small scratched area on the bottom. All chrome is of course show guality, this car originated in Utah,and sat in storage for 26 years, the owner started it each month to keep the engine fresh and had cover on all the time. The original spare tire is in the trunk.

The car was photographed this spring for Collectable Automobile Magazine, and recently Photographed for the Buick Bugle. A professional automotive photographer was used for both shoots. Copies of these pictures are available to interested owners.

Selling price will be $12,000 for more information I can be reached at wwsmlob1@cedar-rapids.net