Parting out 72 Lesabre!!!!!!!!!

Good running complete unmolested engine 4BBL 350. Very nice interior parts, including a perfect dash, floor mats, A/C System complete. Many different parts for sale, send me a list of parts needed. I have pics of all parts....

Thanks,

Jason Hise

B.O.P. Connection

1-317-371-0045 or 1-317-885-4439 anytime

I was wondering if you have a rear bumper, black dash, the footwell floor pan for the rear passenger foot section, whether the rear quarters are of any use as my convertible has some rust around the wheel well. Any pictures and shipping rates to 94520 zip code would be greatly appreciated. thanks Christian

Well the rear bumper is already sold, there is some rust in the quarters also i don't think they would be good to use at all. The interior is a light tan/gold like color. the floor pan in the rear is different too i'm sorry to say. Let me know if you need any other parts, it still has a several good items left. Engine harness and steering gear box is sold too. I'll look for your parts though i will probably have everything you need in a week. YOu can call me too. 1-317-371-0045anytime

E-mail me direct if you want.

bop_connection@yahoo.com

Thanks, Jason Hise