69 Buick #'s matching GS

69 GS 400 hardtop. Numbers matching with 65,000 miles!! ( I bought this car from the original owner who bought it new off the showroom floor ) engine, TH400 ( non-posi 2:93 ), column shift, PS, PB(drum), A/C, bench seat, chrome rally wheels, Red with Black interior. Good paint; was painted about 7 years ago, but will require some touchup work ( primarily due to poor prep in a couple areas ) for the perfectionist. The only items missing ( I purchased it less these items ) are the Trunk Key cover, both Rear Marker lights, all but 1 GS emblem, the 400 emblems for the hood, and the head liner ( supports are there, just no liner ), additionally, I have the buick caps for the rally?s but their not in show shape. I decided to pull the motor and tranny last spring for repaint, new cam, and 4-speed conversion, but got caught up in multiple projects and Military Duty. Have since focused my attention on one of my other 2 69 GS?s. Selling to keep current project going. $3500 ( Negotiable, may consider some of the cost in parts trade ). I will provide pics on request. I will also deliver within 300 miles of Houston, TX. for gas money. I will not part this car out, so please?No e-mails for bits and pieces. I?ll offer it out to the Buick enthusiast network for a few weeks before I give ebay a try. E-mail questions to cbuhrow@swbell.net.