1928 Franklin

[color:\\"red\\"] I would like to sell my 1928 Franklin. I have most of the parts for a complete car including most of the parts for 2 engines. It is completely disassembled (the way I got it). I am missing one door for a 4 door sedan model 12B. The car is set up for duel sidemounts. The project is to big for me to tackle and I want a running 28 sedan. I would be willing to trade my 1940 Packard 120 with the Franklin parts for a nice Franklin 27 or later. The Packard runs fine but needs restoration. It is in mostly original condition. The engine runs great but the starter is currently out for testing. email me at marcel.wuts@fairchild.af.mil if you need more information.

I would be willing to sell all the parts, some of which have been restored, for $1500 and the buyer pays the machinist who worked on the cylinders and crankshaft. The cylinders are supposed to have been honed and valves ground. The crank was turned and set up for new insert bearings in the rods. The rods should have the inserts fitted. Oil pump rebuilt and have original intack carburator (very rare). Intake manifold is perfect and have good exhaust manifold. Lots of extra cylinders. [color:\\"blue\\"]