Wanted: 1970 GS Stage 1 - Serious Buyer

Serious private buyer looking for a nicely restored, realistically priced 1970 Buick GS Stage 1 that is numbers matching, super straight and done correctly. Must be rust free and not needing restoration. Car needs to be a real Stage 1 that is in show or close to show condition joshdan1@yahoo.com . Contact me via e-mail at joshdan1@yahoo.com

Joshdan,

I don't have one of these cars for sale, however, I'd like to know what you consider a realistic price for a car such as you describe.(?)

Matt

I consider realistic based on the real honest condition of the car.. not someone's over inflated idea. I was talking with someone at a local cruise in tonight that has a 70 stage 1 that was a home-done resto....it looks it. He goes on to tell me that the car is a solid #2.. yeah right. The car is a High#4, maybe a low level #3. So I am willing to pay what is reasonable for the car's condition. I guess no one has Stage 1's for sale on the board since I have not received any e-mails. No rush.. I'll find something eventually.