Exhaust mainfold and nut

Wanted: an exhaust manifold for a 1924 DB coupe. There are two listed in the parts book (magnito and starter/generator.) I need the one for the starter/generator set-up. I also need a nut to connect the manifold to the exhaust pipe.<P>Additionally, anyone have a drawing of how to connect the battery cables to the starter generator. I don't know where the longest cable with a grounding clip is fastened to the block.<P>Thanks for any help.

Joe,The reference to 'magneto' in the parts book is actually a reference to Right Hand Drive where there is a boss on the manifold for the spark control bellcrank which,on LHD,<BR>would be on a bracket on a bolt on the bellhousing. Your likelyhood of getting a RHD manifold in the states is rather remote. <BR> You need P/N 18282 which was used from <BR>'23 to '26. Exhaust nuts are avail. from ROMAR in PA. or Brister in Ca.<BR> Regarding the wires to the starter/ generator, it is 'self grounding'. The N/E model GA is a positive ground system and the wire from the battery goes up to the switch. Another wire goes from the switch to the starter. The battery is grounded to a bolt on the left rear corner of the tranny. <BR>P.S. don't forget the wire from the starter switch ground terminal to the same ground bolt on the tranny that the battery is fastened to.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks RAH, I checked with ROMAR and they do not have one. Roy Brister did not have the right one either.<P>I have re-posted the request for the manifold.<P> frown.gif" border="0