information please

Could anyone please give me help about a 1928 dodge victory 6.Any information would be gladly received,are they a sound investment?Do they hold their value etc.<BR>Cheers......Paul.

hi paul if you would like to email me i will pass you on to Anthony bryant here in the uk who will be able to tell you lots <P>regards Greg <P><BR>greglawson_uk@yahoo.com

Hi Paul: I curently have five Victory Sixes, one of each body style except brougham/4-P coupe. I have had my first one for about 30 years, a strong driver and loads of fun. Not only are they reliable but also they are amazingly quick and safe, with hydraulic brakes, etc. We in the DB Club have located just about all the pot-metal parts now reproduced by Glenn Smith in modern materials, and also have found workarounds for many of the old North East electrical parts. You ought to be able to bring this car back and be quite please with it. See Glenn's website at vintageandclassicreproductions.com. You in the UK deal directly with Glenn. Since I modestly call myself the "tech advisor" for the club for this car, feel free to direct questions to me on restoration quirks and so forth. welshfield@nowonline.net<BR>John