1977 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2DR

Hi, here is the info. i am asking $2500, or i can work out a trade deal (like ill give you some cash AND the car) for a Firebird/transam, Camaro, Monte Carlo (SS or not) that is in good cosmetic condition!! <P>MY CAR'S INFO: <BR> <BR> Options:<P>1977 Olds Cutlass Supreme 2Dr <P>Power Windows<P>Tilt<P>Air<P>AM/FM Radio<P>Bench Seats<P>Auto Trans.<P>15" color matching rally rims<P>350ci Motor<P>Quadrajet Carb<P>Cruise (Doesn't work, but i will get fixed before sale if you wish because they messed it up at the trans place and its still under warranty)<P>Rear Defroster<P>Baby Blue interior and exterior <P> <BR>Condition:<P>New Brakes in the front including: Rotors, Calipers, Pads, Lines (for Front and rear.)<P>Rear brakes have new cylinders. <P>New Dynomax Straight-Thru style muffler (nice sound, not real loud.) <P>350ci engine with a quardajet carb (has a carb problem that i will fix before i sell it) <P>TH-350 Trans rebuilt in january <P>A/C is Converted to the NEW kind of coolant, but there is a leaky seal in it. <P>STOCK 15" baby blue rally wheels <P>REAL spare tire with MATCHING 15" baby blue rally wheels <P>New cap, rotor, plugs, wires, fuel filter. <P>~ 119,000 miles <P>Pretty clean interior, Dash has a few cracks, AM/FM Radio is disconnected but works (i can throw in the sony i have in it now if you like), Front bumper has some chrome missing in the bottom of it and has SURFACE rust, Rear bumper is in excellent cosmetic condition with a small crack in the chrome on the left side of the car. <P>The heater does not work because the core was leaky and i bypassed it, if you were to use the heater i would suggest replacing the core. <P>There are rust bubbles that have not broken through the paint behind the drivers side window and a few under the vinyl half top. There is a bigger spot of rust that HAS broken through the paint below and rear of the drivers side door. <P>Has a rock chip or something on the windshield that has not grown in over a year. <P>Trunk is totally rust free and in great condition. <P>Ran great until this problem it has now when accelerating hard. To my belief it is the carb and i will fix it before i sell the car so no worries. <P>I have three spares of the little hub caps that go in the middle of the wheels. the ones on the car are fine but i do have extra. i have a spare passanger mirror housing (no glas just the metal part), that is from a white cutlass and nto a blue one. i also have an extra lense for one of the backup lights that are on either side of the plate on the back. I bought all these parts on ebay in a package, all i really needed was the glass out of the mirror but it was cheap so i got the whole thing. i put the new glass in the mirror because the old one fell out when my friend shut the door.<P>the car is located in rockford illinois zip code 61108. <P>email me at: guileparasite@hotmail.com with questions. i have pictures of it but i'd have to find them/take new ones. <P><BR>thanks!!!