1930 Buick Model 36s Business Man Coupe Rolling Chassis With Marquette engine CA

CharlesK

1930 Buick Model 36s Business Man Coupe Rolling Chassis With Marquette engine CA. This is a Marquette build, the engine was thought to be rebuilt 8 years ago. This was a running car until a few years ago, The body was taken off by the previous owner who rodded it. For sale is the what i thought would be a project. 

Suspension is in good shape, compression in the front springs, rear springs. Good rims, some of the split rims need work. No cracks in the frame, one of the cleanest frames i've seen for its age.

History lesson: Provided by

Don Holton 
Marquette Owners Registry for Enthusiasts M.O.R.E. 

the 6 digit Serial Number: 167216 is a CANADIAN assembled Marquette and it is a new serial number added to my data base/registry!  It was assembled at the Oshawa Ontario Canada Assembly Plant.  Oshawa Serial numbers ran from 166001 - 169118 with only 177 Model 30-236 Business Coupes assembled.  This is the lowest Serial Number that I have come across from this plant.  I don't have allot of information on the cars produced in Canada as I have from the US built cars.  There were 3,117 Marquette's assembled at the Oshawa Ontario Canada and of those there were only Assembly Plant with another 301 assembled at the Regina Saskatchewan Canada Assembly Plant with serial numbers that ran 175001-175301

WE CAN SHIP THIS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. AS THE WORLD IS A BIG PLACE PLEASE PROVIDE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS.

wE HAVE OTHER PARTS FOR SALE PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINK!

THANKS
charles

Thanks
Charles