Maxwell/Chrysler 4 engine for sale - can deliver to Hershey

Hi - I have a complete 1926 Chrysler 4 cyl. engine and trans for sale. This is a pull-out that I acquired about 10 years ago from someone who re-engined the car. :-(<P>I understand that this engine is also identical to that used in virtually all Maxwells. It is complete except for a distributor - I don't know why that's missing - I never had it.<P>I have not tried to turn it over but believe it would - it has never been outside. Includes everything - manifolds, carb, generator, fan, pulleys, bellhousing, clutch, trans, handbrake, front engine mount, all brackets, etc - could probably be made to run easily. <P>Great supply of spare parts - everything is in very good condition - this is not a heap of rusted junk. I can provide part numbers if you are interested.<P>Looking for $250/offers - and I'm VERY reasonable on this - just hoping to defray some of the cost of Hershey, clean out some storage space, and help someone else out with their project. :-)<P>I'm located right at the Intersection of PA, DE, and MD, and can deliver for free to Hershey.<P>Chuck Hadley<BR>(410) 620-5248 eve. <BR>(302) 282-6609 days

• 2 weeks later...

Hay ,Chuck !! Thanks for everything !!<BR>The engine is still in my Van but I'll get to taking it out sometime!!<BR>Enjoyed myself!!<BR>J-bird29