Parts wanted for 1926 Studebaker Big Six

I am looking for the following parts for a 1926 Studebaker Big Six (actually commercial chassis-hearse):<BR>2-inside window cranks<BR>2-inside door pulls (bail type)<BR>2-door latch(lock)knobs<BR>1-tail light assembly--at least cover and top lens<BR>-jack assembly<BR>5-lugnuts (with R stamp)<BR>front door hinges-both right and left (these have 3 hinges per door)<BR>--top part of what looks like air intake housing on engine, I've looked at photos and it looks like a fan blade possibly. I have housing and threaded bolt but top part(s) are missing.<BR>Thanks, Jerry Kayser<BR>work # (509) 765-7848<BR>home # (509) 765-5250<BR>Moses Lake, WA

• 3 weeks later...

Still looking, there must be someone out there with some of these 1926 Studebaker parts. Would like to hear from you. Thanks again.

i have also been asking for parts for my vintage car and had the same sort of responce as your getting, what a shame no one wants to help i am 100% sure someone has the bits you require bet they are hording them any way good luck Jim

• 2 months later...

I have a tail light assembly that I believe is '27 Studebaker big 6. It is definitely Studebaker as at illuminates Studebaker as it lights up (metal plate between the bulb and lense with cutout that spells Studebaker). The light is cylindical about 3" diameter (going from memory as light is in storage) mounts on a ~3/4" pipe w/ license plate bracket wire is in metal flex conduit. If you have a photo or accurate description we can varify. Call 8-5 CDT 281-544-2836 Don Campo

Place your e-mail address here and you might get a better responce... And if you are afraid of spam add something that must be removed to be the actual address. -nospam- works