1974 Buick LeSabre Convertible

Hey, I am selling my first car, a 1974 Buick LeSabre convertible. The exterior and the top are white and the interior is tan. Since I had the car I totally re-did the interior. I did the carpet, reapulstered the seats, and put a new top on. I have had the car since june of 2000. The reason I am selling the car is because last week the engine siesed due to unknown causes. I cannot afford to buy and pay for the install on the new engine sine I am a full time architecture student.(it is almost impossible to have a job as an architecture student due to time) If I get a good offer I will think of throwing in my audio system that I custom made for the car. A pioneer 7200 cd/reciever, 2 4" fron speakers, rear tweeters, rear 6"x9" speakers, and 3 12" oz audio subwoofers in a custom made box powered by a Cadence z1200 amplifier. If you want anymore info e-mail me or reply to this message. THANX!!! -rob

What are you needing to get for your car? Is it a #1 or a #3 or what. I would offer you $100.00, without seeing it or knowing anything else about it. Jim E

sorry about that the cars exterior is about a 3 1/2 ane interior is a 2 but i dont know how to grade the overall since the engine is siesed

$900.00. It is in good condition besides the engine not running. And I did put alot into it, like the whole interior and the top.