For Sale/Trade: 2 1971 F100's...

Hello,<BR>I have for sale 2 1971 F100's, one LWB, one SWB and a ton (almost)of parts. I will try to hit the highlights: (1)NOS Grill shell, NOS headlight surround (2), (1) NOS grill insert, (1) Repro insert, Custom "Vintage Air" A/C system (complete from the compressor right down to the labels for the switches), a rebuilt 302cid motor with several performance upgrades, '92 AOD transmission, All parts for a front disk brake conversion (all you need is grease!), I also have ALL FACTORY Ford shop manuals, owners manual, and more booklets/manuels/documentation. I am asking $3,500 for all of it. I will consider Trades, particularly interesting ones: 1985-1986 Mustang GT, 1987-1993 5.0 Mustang, any year SVO; but all other trades/offers are welcome. If you would like a detailed list of parts/peices, or pictures, please feel free to E-mail me: Bigdaddysul@aol.com or give me a call at (281)-296-0484. I live in the Houston, Texas area, and the vehicles/parts will need to be picked up.<BR>Thank you,<BR>-Marshall Sullivan