90-93 Riviera Instrument Clusters Available-Need Repair

Guest vlg

Hi all,i have 2 instrument clusters that will fit 90-93.They both read 00 and error.Thanks to a few of you on this forum for helping on the problem turns out you were right,cluster was the problem,not a wiring or BCM which i thought it was,this was 2 years ago.I had since had the replacement go out,this time i knew what it is and bought another from ebay used.I remember 1 of you responded when i thanked everyone for helping me diagnose the problem that some people on the forum that knows the electronics of the units may be interested in the non-working cluster since it was probably a solder issue.Well i have 2 of them and i,m willing to give them away for free since i,m moving and need to clear out my room if who,s interested can pay shipping cost of i found out $19.00 or totally free if you pick up at my house-currently in Nyack NY,they will be in Boca Raton,Fl in beginning of May.Nyack is north of NYC 40 min from Manhattan.If they are still around in may,Boca Raton is north of Miami-50 min. for anyone who lives close by

Edited by vlg (see edit history)