1955 Pontiac 2 Door Post RUST FREE

I GOT MARRIED:<BR> Before that I totally disassembled, blasted, dipped, stripped and painted this frame and body. I used epoxy based primer on everything. There is virtually NO rust on this car and has not had water/rain on it since 1994 when I primed it. Clear title,<BR> Original Stratostreak V-8 Engine: New rings, ground crank w/new bearings, new timing chain, cam, gaskets, frost plugs, valve job w/seals, cap, rotor, plugs, points, wires. Engine runs and starts great.<BR>New clutch, new suspension on front and rear, rebuilt front end...king pins etc.<BR>Trans: virtually untouched original 3-speed on the coulum.<BR>This is a frame up restoration WITH PICTURES.<BR>The body is back on the frame and needs some assembly but the HARD WORK IS DONE.<BR>I have all parts to finish this car with the exception of new interior&wiring.<P>HERE'S YOUR CHANCE TO GET A GREAT, RUST FREE PROJECT THAT IS ALMOST FINISHED.<P>$4500 OR BEST OFFER.<P>Located in Western Wisconsin.<P><BR>For offers/inquirys email<P>stratostreak@hotmail.com