Parts needed for 1937 CORD

I have recently purchased a 1937 CORD Custom Beverly body with doors and trunk lid. I need rear fenders, front fenders, fence, transmission cover, all interior, gages,and drive train. I would like to restore if I can find reasonably priced parts. Can anyone help. You can E-mail me @ beverly1937@aol.com

Pat,<P>Were you the guy who purchased the one I just spotted in the Hershey Chocolate Field annex about row C4U-16 ????<P>If so you are a brave brave soul !<P>Goodluck with your Cord and remember<BR>Graham hollywood parts are the same <BR>from the cowl back. <P>Perhaps its a moot point anyway<BR>as they are harder to find than the Cords !<P>John Binder Western Mass.

I notice you require parts for a 37 Cord. <BR>Do you require running board mats? We specialize in running board mats for all antique cars. We have not reproduced 37 Cord mats, but can do so if you have an original <BR>mat to look at. See our website for additional information.<A HREF="http://www.runningboardmats.com" TARGET=_blank>home</A>