1951 Packard Patrician

My wife has decided that she loves the way my 55 Patrician drives so much that she wants one of her own. We have found one, so her 1951 Patrician has to go to make room. This car is 90% restored. It is a running and driving car that has been used in 3 movies. 1 has aired(BOYCOTT), the other 2 have yet to air. It has a complete brand new interior, new paint, bumpers have all been rechromed. Everything works except the emergency brake(i have a new cable) and the radio. It has a power antennea, OEM power steering.<BR>It had OEM power brakes, but i removed it to work on the brakes and did not put it back on. The tires are wide whites and in excellent shape. The engine bay has not been detailed. The carb has been rebuilt and there is a new fuel pump on it. There is also a lot of 51 Patrician literature, articles and memorobilia as well as some spare trim and parts to go with it. I have a complete set of JPEGs of the restoration for viewing. <BR>Asking $9,000/obro. The car is in Phenix City Alabama, about 2 hours S.W. of Atlanta<BR>and 1 1/2 hrs due east of Montgomery. Within reason delivery can be arranged. I can be reached at lordladymopak@webtv.net. Any response i make will carry my web home page which has a photo of the car in it.