Cash waiting for Collectible cars

Collector seeks: open front town cars 30's, 1953-64 Luxury cars not running ok solid originals only optioned preferred excellent interiors a plus, 1956,59,Buicks 63/64 Rivieras, 56/58 Seville,63CDV or Park 'avenue (Briar rose?)77-79 Le Cabriolets or CDV (red?) 56-58+60 Lincolns, 1965 Lincoln convert with a/c and two toned lth. 1956 Imperials, Or??any excellent originals..Send details colors out/in pics to me R.Mannino 60 Scheffelin Ave S.I.NY 10306

• 1 month later...

Mr. Mannino<BR> I am not sure as to what type vehicle you are looking for. I have a 1961 mercedes SL 4 cylinder fair condition, and also a 1928 Pierce Arrow 8 cylinder. If interested, drop me a few lines.<P>gholt2001@yahoo.com

• 11 months later...

hello i have a 1972 imperial i am wanting to sell. it hase a brand new paint job,vynaltop, and new head linner. it run but needs a carb. the seat need to be refinished other that that i car is in ex. cond. if your are intrested email. me at mattnolan1@hotmail.com and i can get you a piture i also have several others 41' desota and 61' covair that i'm willing to sell.thank you