61 Cad for sale

Location Vallejo, CA<BR>Price $500 firm<BR>Make sedan deville 6 window<BR>Email address azevedo26@hotmail.com<BR>Phone Number 208-362-6132 (ask for Chad)<P>Due to a moving out of the state I am forced to sell the car. It is need of a large amount of work but the engine does run well. The car is not drivable though because of the transmission (the transmission has been replaced but leaks and needs to be fixed, email for explanation) The power windows and seats do work as does the power steering. The poor areas of the car is the interior (needs 2 new floor pans), winshield, and front left fender. I have a source for a new fender at $100 and a new winshield at $150 but they are in bakersfield. If you have any questions please email me. I will not be in the area to show the car but have a friend that will if you are interested. In all the price is quite good in hopes that I can sell this quickly. When I got the car the speedometer cable in the tranny had stripped so I have no clue as to the number of miles on the car. Feel free to email me any questions.