Replacement Head for a 1926-27, Continental, 6 cyl. engine

Help!<P>My buddy is looking for a head to replace his badly cracked (and Warped) one on his 1926 Star motorcar. Although he is located in the Eastern Townships of Quebec this is a general call to any North American source. <P>Does anyone know where we can find one of these creatures?<P>Best Regards<P>Robert Ryan<BR>robert.ryan@sympatico.ca

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by old buicks:<BR><B>What series Continental engine does it have? I have an L-15 complete engine in a Durant that possibly has a good head. A friend of mine has a six cylinder Star and I believe he has an extra head too. His is a 1927. svanmeet@esu3.esu3.k12.ne.us</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Hellow There !<BR>His engine is a 14L, I understand that it is marked both years 26 and 27.<P>Robert Ryan

Hellow !<P>With the possibility that he may not find a suitable head , what would the approximate price be for your complete Continental engine (model 14L I assume)??<P><BR>Regards,<P>Robert Ryan<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pre16:<BR><B>Ilburt@maine.rr.com have a conplete Engine in running condition<P>[This message has been edited by pre16 (edited 03-06-2001).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>