26 Dodge parts avail

Guest 1930

Guest 1930

I had someone contact me concerning some parts he would like to get rid of, I will paste below his responses to my e-mails so a feel of what is going on can be determined. I have a feeling that he has more than he suggested, if anyone is interested contact me thru e-mail jhason2@yahoo.com and I will give you his E-mail and you can deal with him directly.

I have some 1926 Dodge parts. What state are you in?

I am in Florida, just outside of Tampa

too far away, if you ever get to north Louisiana or north Arkansas, I will sell you almost a truckfull of parts

I know of people that are in need of 26 parts, would you be willing to ship if I can set something up?

front fender, radiator and shell, cowl, bumper brackets, exhaust manifold, rear engine/flywheel housing?? this stuff is big and heavy and is at my places in both states

Big and heavy is a tough sale, manifold would almost certainly be put to use though, are you Ok with me giving your e-mail address to a Dodge Brother in need ?

You are quite a salesman. Yes you may, but I admit that I LOATHE shipping stuff and I am shuttling between two states trying to build a place and move to Arkansas. I am not very interested in putting effort into selling this stuff. Its best to come to my place or meet at the Petit Jean swap meet, maybe Pate next year