1929 Dodge 5w coupe

Guest rdmercer

Guest rdmercer

Looking for door, rear quarter, trunk bottom edge and front quarter(lower cowl) panels. Any Model A Ford parts that fit any of these?

Thank you for your response,

Craig

Guest 1930

Door you may want to repair what you have, at least you have it and due to the number of these cars being used and abused by the hotrodders over the years they are like finding hens teeth.

Same with truck lids, lower cowl panels I have seen articles written that there is close degree of interchangeability with model A but I cannot be more specific because I have never tried to fit them myself. I am a bodyman by trade and know that these lower panels would be very easy to fabricate and would be more than happy to help you to do that if you so choose.

Guest rdmercer

Jason,

I have found this site and it's members to be so great! Thanks for the offer of info and help. I will talk to some local body shops and see what they can do for me. If that fails I may ask for your help. Whatever I do if I will preserve what I have and if circumstances are that I can't finish this car I will offer it up on this site. I knew it was rare and that is what drew me to it. Not sure if there is enough left of this for a complete restoration. It was being prepared to be a hot rod when I bought it and I saw the stock frame and made sure to get that too. Time will tell.

Thanks again, Craig