Cadilliac for sale

I am going to sell my 1961 Cadilliac Deville 6 window. The price is $500 firm. The engine runs well but the transmission needs work, there is a '59 caddy tranny in the car now, it is almost all bolted up and might work but i do not know for sure. The original tranny is with the car also, you should be able to make one out of both of them fairly easily. I have a shop manual for the car and full tranny manual for '59 automatic trannys. The left front fender is dented and the winshield is cracked, I know a guy who has both parts in Southern CA. The floor panals under the passangers front and drivers rear are rusted throught but they are the only rusted parts on the car. New exhaust is needed and probably tires. The last time the car was driven was about a year ago befre I bought it so I have no clue as to how it really drives. The registration on it is current non-op. I have decided to sell it as I have got another project which I want to put my time into and don't have room for both projects.<P>------------------<BR>