24-48 for sale on ebay and kijji.ca

Guest rhead

Guest rhead

THEY ARE ONLY ORIGINAL ONCE

1924 Buick HPOF (Historical Preservation of Original Features AACA term) Model 24-48 Opera Coupe.

A time capsule.

Car stored 40 years in a barn in Texas, then 8 years years in a barn in Alberta, now in my garage 1 year.

At 50 years of age (me, not the car - the car is 89 years old!) I have gone back to school. Yup - learning is a lifelong process. I need to pay for my post-grad more than I need a toy in the garage, though....

This car is virtually rust free (a very very tiny bit on the splash aprons....).

I had started to disassemble (carefully), taking off fenders, running boards, hood and radiator. A day of farting about in the garage will get it back together.

Not running, but engine turns, electrics work. Will run - Was running in Alberta (a year ago).

Wood is solid. Tires like new (but dry).

A very handsome car, has interior champagne cooler, excellent artillery wheels, a Duplex dual rear spare mount, accessory bumpers, etc.

Questions? Wanna come see it? Want a bunch more pics? Msg me.

HPOF cars are what everybody wants these days, and this one can be that with a bit of clearcoating and cleaning or an easy restoration candidate - up to you!

And with 6 cylinders, it'll get you going where you want quickly enough. One of the sexiest radiator shells of the deco age. This car exudes potential and class.