2 door 65 Chevelle SS with title for sale

Dear Reader,<BR>I own a 65 Chevelle SS. The 65 has all but the front window. It has the originsl air conditioning equipment. It has all chrome and SS imblems. The car has some rust in the rear quarter pannel next to the tire walls. The trunk needs complete pannels. I will sale the car for $1000.00 with title.<P>BELOW IS LISTED PARTS THAT CAN BE SOLD<BR>rear bumber $50.00<BR>rear glass (perfect condition) $150.00<BR>two bucket seats (blue in color) $50.00 each<BR>trunk lid excellent condition $100.00<BR>front hood has miner dammage can be fixed $75.00<BR>doors $50.00 a piece<BR>air conditioning equipment no less than $200.00<BR>front clip $400.00

Great, but how does one get in touch with you? You left no address, telephone number or email address. And not being registered meants that no email address is on file for you. Please supply info. Thanks

Sorry that is the rong phone number my phone number is (903)367-7152. If I am not there please leave a message. (that is my old phone number) that i gave you last time.

Anthony,<P>Thank you for calling me. Sorry that I wasn't in when you called. I tried telephoning you several times today (Wednesday) on both numbers that you left, 7152 and 7388, but whoever I spoke to said that there was no one by the name of Anthony there. <P>Please, either post the correct telephone number, or please try to call me after 5:30 PM, your time (we're two hours earlier). Ask for Gus Senior when you call. <P>With a little luck we will eventually talk to each other. Thank you.

victor,<BR>If you talked to a girl it was my older sister and she was waiting on her bf to call her, she always says that I dont live here when she is waiting on a phone call. well if you want u can try again @ (903)367-7388 please leave a message. or I will call u.