pin-striping tool

G'day from Australia. I'm trying to locate a pin-striping tool (pill-sized bottle, changeable brass wheels, etc) such as was available 20 years ago to pin-stripe my 1915 Buick C25. Have lost/misplaced my original tool. Found it great.<BR>Happy to talk to other 1915 Buick owners too.<P>Appreciate any leads to tool, new or secondhand.KevinBrooks kjbrookstay@primus.com.au

The tool you need is "Bugler" pinstriper. You can get different sizes of wheel also, to get diffrent widths of stripes.<BR>Eastwood has them in their catalog along with the paint you need. "1 Shot" . They also have camel hair brushes if you want to try to use one. <BR>Eastwood's home page is <A HREF="http://www.eastwoodcompany.com" TARGET=_blank>www.eastwoodcompany.com</A> <P>I have one of the Buglers and it works just fine. I also have done striping with a bursh on several cars. If you use a brush - - practice a lot before you start on your Buick. An old striper told me one time that "you can stripe anything, as long as you have enough rags". This is a very true statement. I have wiped many mistakes off and started over again. Eastwood also has several good books on this subject.<BR>I don't have a 15 Buick - - I have a 14 Buick. There is another 14 Buick owner on this forum that I know of. We would be happy to talk about them.<P>Dan<p>[This message has been edited by D Binger (edited 04-19-2000).]