Antique rare car

Available an antique car, which is as old as when the wheels were made of WOOD. If interested please feel free to contact through E-mail.

Guest SalG (Sal Grenci)

Hi, I am the resident sales and marketing guy. I see post like this and I go into free advice mode. The more info you give us the better for us to understand the car. SalG smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Sal~~~I don't think you will ever get the message across. I spent many years in sales management and I get as frustrated as you. What an opportunity and vehicle this forum is to make a sales pitch and all we get is, I have a gray suit for sale and sometime we don't even get the gray.<BR>Well, that is my speech for the night -week-month-etc. Back to cars.<BR>later-jac

If you check the profile, this ad stems from an astrologer in India!! have to be an awfully rare car to warrant that trip/ship/etc.!!

Hey 37ford! Why don't you register. Anyone astute enough to read the profile first to get a line on who and where, belongs on here as a regular contributor. Now, I know of a car for sale by a little old lady fortune teller in East Podunk, Nowhere. Heck of a deal!!!!! -------- wink.gif<p>[This message has been edited by hvscotyard (edited 04-28-2000).]