1937 Buick Special Running Boards Moldings

Guest Luke J N

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Teamsterdug

Luke, Welcome to the AACA forum and more specifically the Pre-War Buick forum. I don't know for sure if this lead will do you any good. Back in '03 I ordered new running board stainless for my '38 Model 47 from a gentleman in Perry, Michigan. He used to advertise in either the Buick Bugle or Hemmings I believe. Not sure if he is still around but here is the contact information I have on him. Perhaps you could check it out by writing. I never had a phone number for him. Buick Restoration Services, P.O.Box 442, Perry, Michigan, 48872. They fit perfectly. As for the clips I found some on ebay from a seller named "fibersouth" if memory serves me correctly. They weren't exactly right but with just a little bit of tweaking did great. Good luck.

Guest Luke J N
Luke, Welcome to the AACA forum and more specifically the Pre-War Buick forum. I don't know for sure if this lead will do you any good. Back in '03 I ordered new running board stainless for my '38 Model 47 from a gentleman in Perry, Michigan. He used to advertise in either the Buick Bugle or Hemmings I believe. Not sure if he is still around but here is the contact information I have on him. Perhaps you could check it out by writing. I never had a phone number for him. Buick Restoration Services, P.O.Box 442, Perry, Michigan, 48872. They fit perfectly. As for the clips I found some on ebay from a seller named "fibersouth" if memory serves me correctly. They weren't exactly right but with just a little bit of tweaking did great. Good luck.

Thanks Dug, I attended Wed. & Thirs. at Hershey and started my education. A lot of geat helpful guys who were encouraging (like yourself).I'll check out the recommendationand let you know. I haven't taken possession of the vehicle yet. Luke