67-72 Parts Auctions: Ending Now!

<center><p><h3>[color:red]<span style="font-style: italic">Warning!</span></font> AUCTIONS ENDING! You must go now to get all the parts you've been wanting and needing - they're ending today!</h3><p><BR>Here's the link you'll need:<p> <A HREF="http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=morganallen" TARGET=_blank>http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=morganallen</A> <p><BR>Also, if it's helpful, please search under the username: morganallen.<p><BR>Greetings, all, from Austin, Texas! I am on the downhill of finishing my 1972 GS-350 HardTop restoration, and I have TONS of extra parts for sale that I need to get rid of in order to clear space and get together the needed funds to complete the job.<p><BR>The for-sale list includes <span style="font-weight: bold">everything from hard-to-find options to big and bulky bumpers, and, of course, all the fun stuff inbetween!</span><p><BR>I have listed everything at eBay in auctions where the <span style="font-weight: bold"> opening bid is 1 PENNY and there is NEVER A RESERVE!</span>. Plus, [color:red]I'll give a 10% discount off the final auction value to anyone who lets me know that they linked to my stuff from a Buick board!</font>.<p><BR>Also, if you haven't ever dealt with eBay but are interested in a part, please let me know, and we can work to get a side deal done. Further, if there's something you need but don't see, shoot me a line at morgan_s_allen@hotmail.com . I've only managed to list about 1/5 of what I have to sell as of today, Sunday, August 18.<p><BR>Please keep checking all week, as I plan to list another 30 to 50 parts in the next two or three days. THANKS!