very rare [corvette style rally wheels]w/buick centers for sale

I have a set of 4 7inch 15 corvette style ralley wheels with the buick tri shield center caps.With new beauty rings. These are very rare and are correct for 68 and I believe69. I am asking $500.00 plus shipping From Oregon

can i get pictures? are any of them bent? would you sell only the center caps and trim rings? would they be the same as 67? THANKS, SCOTT 67 G.S. 400

can i get pictures? are any of them bent? would you sell only the center caps and trim rings? would they be the same as 67? THANKS, SCOTT 67 G.S. 400

I have three of the chrome bezels, NOS in perfect condition. They are the diecast ribbed part that goes on the center of those ralley caps. Can send pic if anyone is interested. $75 for all three including shipping.

None of these are bent,For thirty some years old ,they are in ex. condition,The wheels have been refurbished.and the centers are near perfect.Minor dings(very few) If i remember right they are correct for 67; it seems like a buddy of mine had a 67 back in 67 and these are the kind that he had. WONT SEPARATE.tHANKS bOB