**1965-1972 SKYLARK/GS PARTS****

POWER-WINDOWS,POWER-LOCKS,POWER-TRUNKS,CENTER COUNSOULS,AM/FM'S,TILTS,SPORT-CHROME MIRRORS,SPORT-STANDARD STEERING WHEELS, SHEET METAL SUCH AS FENDERS,DOOR,BUMPERS,MOULDINGS, ETC. CALL AT (510) 489-4251

hey whats up my names mario and im looking for a dr side fender and frt bumper for a 69 skylark custom i live in union city east bay my number is 510 324 1187 if u cantact me pls leave a message if i dont answer

I am definitely looking, but that is more than my budget will allow me to spend unfortunately.....I could only go as high as $300.00 for the grill and surround unfortunately. If you have any other ideas please keep me in mind! I'm ready to buy!

I am looking for a under dash housing for the heater core for my 65 buick convertible. The replacement housing must come from a car that had original air conditioning. The housing I need is made of a fiber plastic material NOT metal. I am in NJ a couple time a week please respond via phone below or email at bp.law@att.net.<BR>Thank you.<BR>Bill Parker(585)414-8526