Looking for 1929 Dodge DA Coupe steering column drop

bbrroowwnn

Have you tried Glen in Canada, he was advertising DA parts not long ago here, maybe someone can tell you his screen name, surely that heavy chunk of metal would still be good if it were there, also have you tried IDRAJOE, something like that as well is his screen name, maybe P.M these two guys since I dont see them here on this forum very often.

Worth a try

There is a guy from Canada on ebay who has been selling a bunch of 29 DA parts ...His user name is 403tholt on ebay.....Maybe this is Glen? Anyway , he is away from home now and won't be back until the 25th but he thinks he may have one for me and will check when he gets back....

Yes, those are the guys, not same guy as e-bay, no problem, nothing that a couple of escutchion bezels wont compensate for :D

Just kidding, just in case.

Hello Guys,

I have owned a Dodge Brothers automobile for the past thirty-eight years and I shall be the first to admit that I do not live in the 21st century. Will someone please explain to me what in the hell is a "steering column drop"? Are you talking about a steering column to the dash board support bracket?

Yes, that is correct...but I actually just need the cap

post-63263-14313888972_thumb.jpg

Found a cap for the bracket that holds the steering column to the dash 29DA 4dr sedan . I'd like $25 plus shipping.

Glen

[ATTACH]122918[/ATTACH]

Found a cap for the bracket that holds the steering column to the dash 29DA 4dr sedan . I'd like $25 plus shipping.

Glen

I assume that includes my refferal fee ;)

What can I say, I have no control over how these guys do buisness, at least you know now who not to deal with if he has just decided to ignore you ( class act move BTW if that is the case )

If he has decided not to sell it to you than another will show up. .

I hope he does comes thru for you though if you if you still want it.

Edited by 1930 (see edit history)

What can I say, I have no control over how these guys do buisness, at least you know now who not to deal with if he has just decided to ignore you ( class act move BTW if that is the case )

If he has decided not to sell it to you than another will show up. .

I hope he does comes thru for you though if you if you still want it.

Asked him for total with shipping from Canada to US and Haven't heard a peep from him yet

It is doubtfull that it is the same part but if it looks the same and you want me to verify it is the same I will happily do that, let me know

I"m not trying to ignore any one!!!!!!! I'm not retired ( still farm more than full time)and live 25 mi from town so I don't have time to run to to post office every day to get shipping Quotes.So please try and stop the smart remarks.So unless you plan on getting the car on the road tomorrow please be patient and we can work it out.