selling a 59 buick in good shape

The car is in pretty good shape. It is a 4 door sedan. the interior needs a little touch up. the front seat has a rip in it, but is covered with a new seat cover. the speedometer works (sometimes). The origional radio works, but needs to be hooked up to some speakers. The headliner is in great shape. The engine is in good shape. It could use a new exhaust. The car has just been painted, and looks pretty good for an amature job. It is not a perfect car, but a great driver. My dad doesn't want to keep it, but i am very interested in trades, so let me know what you have and maybe we can work something out. Asking $4000, but very negotiable. Please make an offer. <P>I am located near Rochester, NY. And you can e-mail me buick59@aol.com or call 1-315-725-1648. Thanks.<BR> Erik

I just wanted to add the following: The car has a new windshield, new brake pads, new brake hoses, new air cleaner, 4 new Coker Wide White Wall tires, new paint, new shocks, plugs and wires, and it runs good. It starts right up everytime, and drives like a charm. Like i said before, I am only selling it because my father doesn't like the car. So sadly, my loss equals your gain. Please contact me with any offers of questions. thanks.<BR> Erik