Looking for unusual 1919 Dodge Brothers hubcap

Guest brian j

Guest brian j

Hi. I'm looking to buy 2 hubcaps for my 1919 Dodge Brothers Convertible Coupe. They are not the usual caps in that they are heavy cast threaded aluminum with what i believe is a brass pressed insert emblem. they have a locking mechanism installed into the side. You can't tell from the picture flash, but they are bronze colored on the outside,and some is worn off. One of the wheel caps is intact, but the emblem is missing from the cap, and has been replaced by a piece of steel. So i could get by if someone has the emblem for that one. The other cap is similar, but the cap has a different emblem area, and is made specifically for the "spare" wheel. If you look at the pics for the "spare" cap, you'll notice the metal in the center emblem area is slightly "domed". I'm guessing the spare cap had a Dodge Brothers enameled emblem there, but the enamel is now gone. If someone also has a complete "spare"cap or just the emblem, i would be interested in obtaining one.Regards.

post-31587-143138864163_thumb.jpg

post-31587-143138864211_thumb.jpg

post-31587-143138864254_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brian j

The Spare wheel cap center emblem is 1-1/2 inches across. So if anyone has an oddball Dodge Brothers emblem of that size, it could be for this cap