70-72 Skylark GS Parts - TEXAS

Greetings from Austin, Texas. Pictures are available of everything - just email me for details..I have the following parts for sale:<P>'71 Rear Bumper - Nice, rust-free. Several dents along top (hail? golfballs?), but other than that it could be a bolt & go. $25.<P>'71 Front Bumper - VERY nice. Straight save for one, baseball sized dent on the pass. side. Good chrome, no rust. $25.<P>'70 - '72 Pass. Fender. Superficially rusty, but I think would be pretty solid after sandblasting or something like that. Looks to be straight, no plastic. Just a couple of pinhole rust spots in the regular area. An absolute STEAL at $25.<P>'70 - '72 Driver's Fender. Bondo, but body work has been begun. FREE if you'll pick it up.<P>'70 - '72 Sklark Hood. Exceptional piece. Clean, not rusty, straight. Helluva good part. $25.<P>I'm in Austin, Texas, and would be glad for someone to come and pick these boogers up. Shoot me a line with any questions: morgan_s_allen@hotmail.com . Thanks!

Anyone, anyone? If no one's interested at these prices, I would be willing to do something near pick-up for free...maybe somebody can buy me a pizza for the hood and a fender or something. I'm willing to be creative to ensure this stuff finds its way to a good Buick home! Just lemme' know!