1975 Century Custom w/"Free Spirit" pkg.

I recently purchased a 1975 Century Custom Coupe with the "Free Spirit" Indy 500 pace car package. I am looking for the rear opera window chrome and the rubber molding for the driver's side. I've been told that trim from a Cutlass, Monte Carlo, or other models with similar type windows will fit as well, but if someone can confirm this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Member #7072 I do believe i have Hurst T-top weatherstripping. 15 years ago i purchased a box of Hurst T-top weatherstripping thinking it will fit my Trans Am with Hurst tops and it didn't. The box is marked Hurst and it is addressed to a Buick dealership here in Cleveland,the only Buicks that I know of with Hurst T-tops was the Free Spirit....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR><B>the only Buicks that I know of with Hurst T-tops was the Free Spirit....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE></B><P>Actually it was an option for other years of Century/Regal and I think the Cutlass and Grand Prix. Never saw a Monte Carlo of that vintage with them though.<P>Scanlon<BR> buick.jpg

Classiccarter: I would be interested in the weatherstripping if it's still available, and if it is for a Buick of this vintage. It may fit my '76 pace car.<BR>Alan Oldfield BCA #15140<BR>adoldfield@aol.com<BR>Thanks<BR>Alan