64 Skylark for Sale.

Well, I hate to have to sell it but I do....one of those new baby/old buick delimas. frown.gif" border="0<P><BR>Anyway, it's a very solid original car. <BR>-Factory 300 V-8, alum heads and intake. <BR>-Has 64' 4bbl intake and fresh rebuilt 600 cfm Holly now <BR>-Orig 2bbl intake and carb comes with. <BR>-Converted to fron disc brakes Winter 2001 <BR>- 15" Buick Ralley wheels with fresh tires <BR>-New Shocks, Battery, K&N filter <BR>-Only mod to interior was addition of Gauges - Tach, Temp, Oil Pressure- and excellently installed I might add. <P>-Excellent driver, smooth and reliable. I've put on approx. 4500 miles in just over 2 years. ONLY in good weather! <P>I had big plans to build a street/strip, take granny to the grocery big block buick, but sometimes priorities have to change a bit. I do have a 72' 455 complete engine (disassembled and packed clean and nice) in the garage that "might" be negotiated along with the car. The engine is 100% there. Magnefluxed a-ok hot tanked etc. <P>Ok, this is what I want.....$7950.00.......or offer I guess. Old car guide said something between 6,000 for a 3 and 10,000 for a 2. I believe the car is definetly in the middle. (closer to a 2 if you ask me though! wink.gif" border="0 ) <P>The car and I are both located in Portland, OR Email for Pictures....<P>503-698-2877 home <BR>503-515-9983 cell <BR>jbcraig8@attbi.om <P><BR>Jeromy Craig