1971-1974 Pontiac wanted

Guest Shaffer

Guest Shaffer

I hate to post about another General Motors car here, but I am really having a difficult time locating one of these cars. I am wanting to buy a 1971-1974 Pontiac Grand Ville, Bonneville or Catalina 4dr sedan or 4dr hardtop sedan. Must be in restorable condition and reasonably priced. Prefer TN/VA/NC area. Also consider wagons, or 1971-1974 Chevrolet Impala or Caprice 4dr sedan or wagon.<BR>Any help appreciated.<p>[ 06-21-2002: Message edited by: Shaffer ]

Hi,<P>I have a 1971 Pontiac Grandville convertible for sale. It is very complete. It had the top replaced about 2 yrs ago and has been kept in a garage. New front clip, new springs, shocks, exhaust. Has the original rally wheels. Interior is rough but the dash is perfect. Has the 455 V-8 w/400 trans which runs and drives. Could use a top end rebuild. Has alot of options. All the chrome is currently off car but is all there. Can email pics if interested. I'm looking for $2600. Email: Coderjay@cs.com

Guest Shaffer

Thanks for the reply. Looks like an extremely nice car, and it is actually not too far away. About an hour drive. However, I just found a 1969 Pontiac Safari wagon I am seriously considering buying. If the 74 Catalina listed was a 4-door I would be more interested in it. I never really liked that 2-door body style on the 74-76 models. Thanks for the post.

• 1 month later...

I have a beautiful 1972 Pontiac Bonneville 4 door sedan that recently came from the original owner. It is in mint condition and has about 76k on the odometer. I am not sure if it is time to sell it, but lets talk if you are still looking. benbarlage@aol.com

There are two clean 1971 Pontiac Grand Prixs up for auction on Ebay. Item # 1852936960<BR>is in The Pittsburgh PA area, and item 1853516547 is in South Bend Indiana. They are at around $4,500.

Guest Shaffer

Thanks Ben. I am still interested in a old Pontiac, depending upon the location. Can you e-mail me the details and photos? Options, location, price. Thanks. Tony.