i need a 69 front bumper and grille.i also have a 68custom parts car for sale

need those and i also have a 2 dr 68 custom parts car if anyone need a specific part email me and we'll talk about it.<BR>(parts car has buick 350ci,powerglide tranny,has all the glass and doors,trunk and hood,rear bumper and frame for the convertible top.<BR>email frost@streetpunks.com

I have a '68 Buick Skylark Custom Convertible and would be interested in your rear and possibly front bumper. How is the chrome, overall condition. Where are you located and what are you asking if conditon is warranted?

to whom it may concern<BR>i have a lot of 68 69 parts. please email or call me at 847 265 2396 jamie or chris with your needs. i need 70-72 skylark parts <BR> thanks jamie

I am in need of a grill and chrome surround for a 1968 Skylark.....also, I need the interior passenger side "dome" light cover that is located on the side behind the back seat. I just need the plastic cover for that. What are the condition of these parts and how much do you want? I need these immediately to finish a restoration project. Also.....do you have any center wheel caps?? I need 2 of those. Email at gcdawgs43@hotmail.com. Thanks!

I have a 68 grill+surround nice shape, and I think there the wright int. lights 4 or 5 inchs long with tri shield, let me know thanks.<P>GSXPRESS@MSN.COM

i have a front bumper and grilles for a 69 lesabre there in good condition. Good chrome not show quality but good. $150.00 and there yours you pay for shipping