1957 Buick for sale

2 dr sedan.11,852 origional miles! Very solid body and floors. Has VERY SOLID rear bumper ends, and if you know about the 57's, the rear bumper ends are always rotted out and very hard to find. The car is 50% restored. Rebuilt trans, a spare rebuilt engine with 10 miles on it, new master cyl, wheel cyls, all glass is good,3 pc. rear window, origional spare tire, too many spare parts to list. Asking 3,500.00 obo. Car is in Scranton/Wilkes Barre area of PA. Contact: jmb641@psu.edu

What model? Is it a Special, Century, Super, or Roadmaster? Any photo's available? True original mileage is 11K? What's the interior look like? Any rust... Does the engine in it run . . . what's the story? Thanks for your time...

Hello. The car is a Special, with a 3 piece rear window. The interior is pretty weathered, since it was outside for many years. There is surface rust in some spots, but no rot Whatsoever. I had a 57 Super 4 door hardtop that was rotted in the dogbone area extensivly, so I found this car instead. I am the third owner of the car, and the milage is authentic. A lady bought this car in 57. She passed away around 1971 and her estate was sold. This car was purchased along with two Cadillacs as a package deal. The guy I bought the car from wanted the Cadillacs only, but had to take all. He hardly ever drove it, and was parked most of the time. I have everything to complete the car, but the extra parts I have will be sold seperatly. Sorry for any confusion. The engine runs as quiet as a mouse. I regasketed it and gave it a valvejob to clean any surface rust from the seats and valves. Any more questions, feel free. Thanks for replying.